Join Our Team
We’re proud of the professional, fun and exciting working atmosphere we’ve created at Lightworks
And we believe it’s one of the best places to work in the residential electrical and technology industries.
The Lightworks Way
Regardless of the role, everyone who works at Lightworks shares the following values:
- Responsiveness – we’re quick to deal with issues and we don’t let them fester.
- Always learning – nobody knows everything and we strive to learn something new every day.
- Honesty – we don’t hide mistakes; we own up to them and we put them right.
- Teamwork – if someone needs help, the team pulls together to make sure they get it.
- Creativity and Initiative – don’t wait for someone to tell you something needs doing, if you think it will make things better – do it.
Love Where You Work
In no particular order, here are some of the things we do to make Lightworks a great place to work:
- We operate a properly designed and managed Aftercare system so that service calls don’t eat into your personal life.
- Training is core to what we do, you’ll get all the training you need to be awesome at what you do.
- Technicians get company credit cards – you shouldn’t have to spend your own money on work stuff.
- Our company vehicles are all shiny and new, we won’t have you driving an old banger!
- We buy whatever tools our technicians need without question – you need the right tools to do the best job.
- We invest in software and services to make our processes as slick as possible.
- We keep you fed and watered with a generously stocked fridge and snack drawer.
We Invest in You
Electrician Trainee Program, a Partnership to Support Future Talent!
We are proud to be partnering with the Western Electrical Contractors Association, Inc. (WECA), to offer an Electrician Trainee Program. We currently have staff in this program and through this partnership, these staff members will gain hands-on experience. Working alongside our senior electricians they will increase their knowledge, through WECA’s program, to eventually become qualified journeyman electricians.
Established in 1929, Western Electrical Contractors Association (WECA), is an independent electrical contractors’ association that provides innovative training and apprenticeship programs, critical business services, governmental advocacy, and responsive customer support to its members, students, and the electrical and low voltage industries in California.
We look forward to our ongoing partnership with WECA, through the Electrician Trainee Program, to support industry growth by nurturing and educating our future talent!
See What Our Employees Have to Say About the Electrician Trainee Program
AV Trainee Program
At Lightworks we offer a unique learning development program, linked to career progression and renumeration, for AV professionals. Working alongside our senior AV technicians and managers, employees will increase their knowledge and with each training and theory milestone completion, can progress through the various stages:
- Lead Technician
- Installation Manager
We look forward to more AV professionals join our team and develop through our AV Trainee Program.
Plan Your Next Project
Send us your details, and one of our friendly and knowledgeable professionals will reach out.