Collaboration with Architects is an important part of our daily work and we value the part we play as trusted design and consultation partners. We believe that it is important to gain an understanding of a client's infrastructure and technology needs, and the overall design vision, early in a new build or remodel project. This gives us the ability to create a tailored integrated solution where reliability, practicality and safety are underpinned with graceful design.
Being a design-centric home technology integrator, we provide our design partners with a consultation service and design & engineering documentation. Our commitment to providing thorough and detailed documentation is supported by the fact that we have our own dedicated in-house CAD designer. Backed up by our HTA Design Partner designation, certified by the Home Technology Association, we follow best practice methodology as outlined below:
- Consultation & Design — provide the following design and engineering documentation to the design and build team:
- Device placement drawings
- Rack drawings
- Cooling requirements
- Prewire plan
- Framing requirements
- Wi-Fi heat maps
- Shade pocket requirements
- Contract — Provide a contract that defines what product and services we are providing and outlines payment terms.
- Project Management — Supply a list of the project team, roles within the project and contact details for each person.
- Design Collaboration — Share and discuss any visually-noticeable technologies, such as video displays, speakers, controls, cameras, etc.
- Proactive Communication — Communicate with all trades affected by the home technology systems being designed and installed and share any documentation that will affect them.
- Customer Service — Provide customer service and warranty policies in writing.
- Punch List Completion — Complete the project in a timely manner.
- Hand-Off Meeting — Schedule a hand-off meeting with the homeowners and staff to instruct them on how to operate all systems and how to request aftercare service.
- Communication & Respect — Portray the project’s design partners in a positive light.
We would love to introduce you to our partner program and all the benefits it offers. If you have any questions or would like more information about our partner program, our team is here to provide you with all the details and assist you in becoming a valued partner.
What We Do
We are the company you’ve been looking for to create a luxurious, custom technology environment in your San Diego or southern California home. We can help you define your technology requirements and create a plan for the future in the following areas:
- Electrical: remodel and new build
- Lighting design, lighting control, and specification
- Wi-Fi Coverage & Networking
- Smart energy
- Security, Surveillance, and Access Control
- Entertainment - Audio & Video
- Automated Shades & Drapes
- Home Automation
Who We Are
We have the staff, experience, partnerships, and resources to handle every part of your project, in-house. We do not subcontract our work: we provide a single source solution.
- Western Electrical Contractors Association Member
- Average team member’s years of experience is 12 years
- Lutron Hall of Fame
- Savant Ambassador
- 30+ Years in business
- Control4 Certified
Plan Your Next Project
Send us your details, and one of our friendly and knowledgeable professionals will reach out.