Look out industry partners, because CEDIA 2017 is here! It’s no secret that technology is always evolving. That’s why it’s so imperative to stay up-to-date with the latest products in our industry. CEDIA 2017 is a great opportunity to preview the exciting innovations being developed in system integration, home entertainment, home energy, security access control, and home automation. Along with providing an inside scoop, they will also be offering select certification and over 150 training sessions for visitors to benefit from. If that isn’t great enough, this Expo is also the perfect time to network amongst and make solid connections with the 18,000 members of the home technology community that will be attending. Oh, and did we mention that LIGHTWORKS will be providing the shade installments for Sonos’ viewing party? There you’ll be able to view the Lutron Battery Roller Shade, controlled by the Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge in action. Their private event will be held minutes away from the Convention Center on Thursday, September 7th and Friday, September 8th at the address provided below! We’re excited to be collaborating with Sonos, as well as have someone from our team at the Expo to represent our company and take advantage of all of the exciting components that CEDIA has to offer! The Sonos Loft 1037 J. St. San Diego, CA 92101
- The importance of a great home network & WiFi design in today’s homes.
- Which music streaming service is right for me?
- Home audio systems -what to consider when building a home?
- Everyday “what ifs” that you don’t need to worry about with Home Automation
- Thinking about adding motorized shades to an existing home? Three important items to consider!