Join Our Team
Residential electrical and technology opportunities
We’re proud of the professional, fun and exciting working atmosphere we’ve created at Lightworks and we believe it’s one of the best places to work in the residential electrical and technology industries.
Regardless of the role, everyone who works at Lightworks shares the following values:
- Responsiveness – we’re quick to deal with issues and we don’t let them fester
- Always learning – nobody knows everything and we strive to learn something new every day
- Honesty – we don’t hide mistakes; we own up to them and we put them right
- Teamwork – if someone needs help, the team pulls together to make sure they get it
- Creativity and Initiative – don’t wait for someone to tell you something needs doing, if you think it will make things better – do it
In no particular order, here are some of the things we do to make Lightworks a great place to work:
- We operate a properly designed and managed Aftercare system so that service calls don’t eat into your personal life
- Training is core to what we do, you’ll get all the training you need to be awesome at what you do
- Technicians get company credit cards – you shouldn’t have to spend your own money on work stuff
- Our company vehicles are all shiny and new, we won’t have you driving an old banger!
- We buy whatever tools our technicians need without question – you need the right tools to do the best job
- We invest in software and services to make our processes as slick as possible.
- We keep you fed and watered with a generously stocked fridge and snack drawer.
Happy Staff = Happy Clients = Healthy Business
(It’s not rocket science)
Please call us on (858) 457-9100 or email us at email@example.com with your resume and what position you are applying for.
We are currently recruiting for Electricians and AV technicians.