We can’t promise your technology won’t fail.
However, we can promise to support you when it does.
We believe that support should be something everyone receives no matter what you purchased from us.
We don’t offer complicated tiered support structures with monthly payment plans.
- We offer free email support and 15 minutes of free remote technical support on anything we sell for as long as you are our client. It’s that simple.
- Available on Weekdays, Weekends and after hours 7 days per week 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
- Response Times
- We have an average response email time of less than 30 minutes during normal business hours and response times of 1 hour or less outside our normal business hours.
- Business Hours are Monday to Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM PST.
What does this mean?
- Our first response will be to try and remotely diagnose the issue, free of charge for the first 15 minutes. We ask for your permission first to access your system.
- Sometimes a simple reboot fixes the issue. If not, we can sometimes offer a workaround as a temporary fix to get you going immediately. Other times we need to schedule a technician to visit to investigate further.
- We use a tiered structure to determine technician event priorities. 99% of the time we can have a technician on site the next business day or if not, the day after.
So how does it work?
You contact us via email:
Let us know what time and when you can be contacted for the remote support appointment - this is important. We will reach out to you and respond with our plan or to ask any additional questions.
Sometimes it’s easier to discuss the issue in person and the technician may want to call you to ask more questions or confirm if the issue is resolved. This phone contact is at their discretion.
Our first response will be to try and remotely diagnose the issue. We will do this free of charge for the first 15 minutes.
Remote Technical Support (First 15 mins free)
Every system we sell gives us the ability to remotely support you. We can remotely, with your permission, access your system and look at how it is working and look for anything obvious. Sometimes a simple reboot fixes the issue. If not, we can sometimes offer a work around as a temporary fix to get you going immediately. Other times we need to schedule a technician to visit to investigate further. Or we will ask for permission to continue to investigate remotely if we think we can get it resolved without an in person visit. We charge $99.00 per hour for remote support.
How do I schedule a technician? What if it's urgent?
We use a tiered structure to determine event priorities. If your internet is down and you work from home, this issue gets immediate attention. No explanation needed.
If it’s the 5th TV in the house that’s not showing an image well, that’s not as urgent. We will get a technician to you as quickly as we can.
99% of the time we can have a technician on site the next business day or the day after.